Your trust matters. We (i.e. the Service Provider as specified hereunder) has made this Service Agreement” (this “Agreement”) and reminds you that:
This Agreement applies to our online electronic services provided by WeDoctor Global Consultation and Prevention Center(the “Services”). If you have any questions, advice or comments on this Agreement, you may contact us through our customer service center (https://www.guahao.com/help/common).
the agreement made by you and us in relation to the use of the WeDoctor Global Consultation and Prevention Center.
WeDoctor Global Consultation and Prevention Center
the platform (“WeDoctor Platform”) developed by us for the provision of healthcare consulting and information services to you during the Covid-19 pandemic (“Pandemic”);
the WeDoctor Platform online electronic services (including consultation services and software technical services) provider, i.e. Wuzhen Online Hospital (Tongxiang) Co., Ltd., WeDoctor Cloud (Hangzhou) Holding Co., Ltd. and Hangzhou WeiYao Information and Technology Co., Ltd, respectively or jointly.
whoever uses the Services, which is more often referred to as You or User herein.
I. GENERAL PRINCIPLES
1. WeDoctor Global Consultation and Prevention Center is a healthcare communication platform. In order to ensure that you may use the Services smoothly, you shall read and abide by this Agreement. Please read carefully and fully understand each and every clause herein and elect to agree or disagree.
2. Unless you have read and accepted all the terms of this Agreement, you are not eligibleto the Services. By logging in, raising any question at, searching, communicating through and using other electronic services available at WeDoctor Platform, you are deemed to have read and agreed to be bound by this Agreement (as updated). In case of any dispute between you and WeDoctor Platform, the then updated Service Agreement shall apply.
3. In order to fully protect your right to know the Services, we inform you of the relevance, effectiveness and restrictions of the Services in the following provisions. Please be aware that you must read this Agreement carefully before using the Services. If you have any objections to this Agreement or any amendments or supplements that may be made from time to time, you may elect to opt out.
II. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT
1. We own and operate the online electronic services on WeDoctor Platform. You acknowledge that the terms hereof constitute a contract governing the rights and obligations of the parties hereto and that the terms shall remain valid, subject to any other mandatory legal provisions or special arrangements made by the parties.
2. By using the Services available on WeDoctor Platform, you are deemed to have acknowledged that you have the capacities and capabilities required to enjoy the Services and can independently assume legal responsibilities.
3. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use WeDoctor Platform under the supervision of your parent or guardian.
4. We reserve the right to decline to provide the Services or delete or edit posts at our sole discretion to the extent permitted by the prevailing laws of the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”).
5. We provide you with the online electronic services through our own operating system over the Internet and fulfill our responsibilities and obligations owed to you hereunder. To use the Services, you shall have Internet access provided by a legitimate third-party operator and:
(1) have the equipment required to access the Internet, including a personal computer, modem and any other necessary facility, at your own expenses;
(2) pay the relevant fees required for the Internet services, such as telephone charges and access fees;
(3) undertake any other responsibilities and obligations provided hereunder.
6. You shall use your judgement before providing any relevant information and shall be responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of the information provided. We may only provide healthcare consulting services based on the information provided by you.
III. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
This Agreement is made pursuant to applicable PRC laws and regulations, and you shall not:
(1) transmit or publish any speech inciting resistance to and undermining the implementation of the Constitution, laws and administrative regulations of the PRC; inciting subversion of state power, overturning of the socialist system, or secession, or damage to the unification, of the country; provoking racial hatred, racial discrimination, or destruction of unity among ethnic groups;
(2) violate the applicable PRC laws and regulations when transmitting information;
(3) use WeDoctor Platform to commit any illegal or criminal activities such as money laundering, theft of trade secrets and theft of personal information;
(4) disrupt the operation of WeDoctor Platform or hack into WeDoctor’s or the PRC’s computer information systems;
(5) transmit or publish any information that is illegal, criminal, harassing, offensive, abusive, intimidating, harmful, vulgar, obscene, uncivilized and otherwise;
(6) transmit or publish any information or speeches in the detrimental of the public interests, or threatening national security, of the PRC; or
(7) abet any person to commit any of the actions prohibited by this section.
IV. USER MANAGEMENT
1. You shall abide by the relevant PRC laws and regulations to use the Services, including but not limited to the following requirements: your username or nickname must not contain anything threatening, obscene, abusive, illegal or otherwise controversial as infringing upon the legitimate rights and interests of others; your speech on WeDoctor Platform shall not violate the law, disturb public order or violate good customs, contain offensive languages or have false statements. You warrant that the information you provide on WeDoctor Platform is authentic, legal and valid. You are solely responsible for everything posted by you on WeDoctor Platform. To use the Services, you shall abide by all the local and national laws and international legal standards applicable in the country or region in which you reside.
2. You shall not use the Services for any illegal purpose.
3. You undertake not to transmit any illegal, harassing, offensive, abusive, intimidating, harmful, vulgar, or obscene information. Further, you shall not transmit any material to that abets any person to commit a criminal act, disadvantages the country or arouses national security concerns, fails to comply with local regulations, national laws or international laws. Unauthorized access to other computer systems is prohibited.
4. You shall neither post any information not based on facts or fictious, exaggerated or misleading, any texts, pictures, videos, or languages on politics, gender, racial discrimination or offensive topics, or anything for advertising purposes nor act in violation of local regulations, national laws or international laws.
5. You shall not post any articles, videos or information infringing upon any legitimate rights of any third party (such as intellectual property rights).
6. If you fail to comply with this Agreement, we may at our sole discretion cease the Services to you, with immediate effect. You shall be legally liable for your actions online. If you distribute and disseminate reactionary, pornographic, or other information on WeDoctor Platform in violation of national laws, our system records may serve as evidence of your violation.
V. USER LIABILITIES
1. You agree to protect and safeguard our and WeDoctor Platform’s interests, and you shall be liable for any and all the damages (including but not limited to the attorney's fees paid by us) arising from any and all the losses incurred by us, WeDoctor Platform or any other third parties as a result of your failure to comply with appliable laws or regulations or this Agreement.
VI. SERVICE FEE
The Services are made available on WeDoctor Platform on a free-of-charge basis.
VII. SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES
1. In view of the special nature of mobile Internet services, we may modify, suspend or terminate all or part of the free services at any time without notice or any liabilities to you or any third party.
2. You understand that we may repair and maintain WeDoctor Platform or the related equipment on a regular or irregular basis. If the Services are interrupted within a reasonable time for that purpose, we shall be free from any liabilities therefor.
3. We may suspend or terminate the Services at any time without any liabilities to you or any third party if you:
(1) violate the relevant national laws and regulations;
(2) infringe upon the legitimate rights or interests of any person;
(3) breach any provision hereunder or violate such other rules governing the Services as may be published by WeDoctor Platform from time to time; or
(4) commit any act deemed inappropriate by us;
VIII. PROTECTION OF PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORAMTION
1. It is one of our fundamental policies to protect your privacy according to law.
IX. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. By accepting this Agreement, you understand that you transfer to us on an exclusive and irrevocable basis all the property rights and any transferrable rights, such as the economic rights in copyright (including but not limited to reproduction rights, distribution rights, rental rights, exhibition rights, performance rights, screening rights, broadcasting rights, information network transmission rights, filming rights, adaptation rights, translation rights, compilation rights, and other transferable rights to which a copyright owner is entitled), to and in the information (including but not limited to user feedbacks, consultation and articles on various topics) posted by you on WeDoctor Platform and you agree that we may institute separate actions against any person having allegedly infringed upon any of such rights.
2. This Agreement constitutes the written agreement on the transfer of rights such as economic rights in copyright for the purpose of Article 25 of the PRC Copyright Law (the serial number of the article as per the 2011 PRC Copyright Law) and relevant laws and is applicable to the contents of any works posted by you at WeDoctor Platform and protected by copyright law, arising before or after the date hereof.
3. You agree to and have fully understood the terms of this Agreement, and undertake not to publish or authorize any other subject to use (including but not limited to the use on various websites and media of) the information posted on WeDoctor Platform in any manner.
4. We own WeDoctor Platform. We are entitled to such copyright and other legal rights in and to the contents and resources on WeDoctor Platform as protected under national laws and may modify this Agreement or the contents on WeDoctor Platform from time to time or post information on WeDoctor Platform without notice. To the largest extent permitted by law, we have the right to interpret this Agreement and the contents on WeDoctor Platform.
5. Except as otherwise mandatorily required by law, no entity or individual may copy, reprint, quote, link, obtain by crawling, or otherwise use all or part of the information available on WeDoctor Platform in any manner without our express, specific, written permission; otherwise, we may hold such persons legally liable according to law.
6. The information (such as texts, charts, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data editing and software) published on WeDoctor Platform is our or the content provider’s property and is protected under PRC and international copyright laws. All the compilations of the content on WeDoctor Platform are our exclusive properties and are protected under PRC and international copyright laws. All software on WeDoctor Platform is our, our affiliates’, or our affiliates’ software suppliers’ property and is protected under PRC and international copyright laws.
X. SPECIAL AUTHORISATION
You fully understand and irrevocably grant to us the following rights:
1. Once you have made any commitment to us in any manner, and the competent authority has confirmed that you have violated such commitments, we may immediately impose restrictions on your entitlement to the Services as per your commitments or in such a manner as agreed, including the suspension or termination of the Services to you and/or making public announcements regarding your breach of contract confirmed by the competent authority. You understand and agree that we are not required to check facts with or obtain consent from you over the underlying breach of contract, and we are free from any and all liabilities to you or any third party over such restrictions or announcements.
2. Once you have breached this Agreement, we may impose restrictions on your rights, including but not limited to the suspension or termination of all or part of the Services to you and/or making public announcements regarding your breach of contract.
3. You authorize us to use the information generated during your use of the Services, and permit us to send to you the information in connection with the Services by email or other contact information provided by you. If you do not need all or part of the Services, you may contact us by the contact information available on WeDoctor Platform to request for suspension or termination of providing to you all or part of the information in connection with the Services.
XI. NO GUARANTEE
1. You shall be responsible for the risks in using mobile network services and all the consequences arising therefrom. We provide no explicit or implicit guarantee in this respect.
2. We provide no guarantee that the Services will fully satisfy your requirements, that the Services will not be interrupted due to network, communication or other reasons, or that the Services will be provided in a timely and secure manner without software errors.
3. We provide no guarantee for any healthcare related advice you may receive on WeDoctor Platform.
4. Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, all the information, contents, materials, products (including software) and services available to you on WeDoctor Platform are provided on an as is and as available manner. Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, we provide no implicit or explicit statement or guarantee regarding the operation of WeDoctor Platform or the information, contents, materials, products (including software) or services available on WeDoctor Platform in any manner (unless otherwise provided by PRC laws).
5. We provide no guarantee that all the information, contents, materials, products (including software) and services provided to you on WeDoctor Platform or the emails or information sent from the servers of WeDoctor Platform are free from computer virus or other harmful elements. If any online transactions cannot be completed or any relevant information or records are missing due to any system crash of or inaccessibility to WeDoctor Platform as a result of any force majeure event or any other reason beyond the control of WeDoctor Platform, we will make best reasonable efforts to assist you in dealing with the subsequent issues.
6. The contents (texts, pictures, videos, audios) available on WeDoctor Platform are for the purpose of distributing healthcare information for the fight against the Pandemic, and WeDoctor provides no guarantee that such information is authentic, scientific or serious in any manner.
XII. LIMIT ON LIABILITIES
1. We are providing the Services to the extent permitted by the current technologies and conditions. We will make our best efforts to provide the Services to you; however, we are unable to foresee or prevent legal, technical and other risks at any time, including but not limited to service interruption, data loss, and other losses and risks that may be caused by force majeure, computer viruses, trojans, hacking, unstable system, defects in third-party services, government actions and otherwise. We shall not be held liable if the provision of the Services by WeDoctor Platform is affected by any event beyond our control.
2. We shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages incurred by you as a result of the use of the Services. Such damages may arise from improper use of Internet services, online transactions without authorization, illegal use of Internet services or changes to the information transmitted by you. Given that all these actions may damage our image, we raise to your attention the possibility in advance.
3. All the information provided by WeDoctor Platform is for reference only. We are committed to providing accurate and complete healthcare information for the fight against the Pandemic; however, we provide no guarantee that such information is absolutely accurate and complete and shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by any incorrect or missing information. The healthcare information provided by us is for reference only and shall not supersede the advice of doctors or other healthcare professionals. We shall not be held legally liable for any results arising from the use of the information available on WeDoctor Platform without consulting a doctor or other healthcare professionals.
4. In providing the Services, we may decline to answer certain questions including but not limited to those:
(1) irrelevant to the Services, such as those irrelevant to the fight against the Pandemic or healthcare or those regarding animal disease, social ideology or politics;
(2) regarding discovery or examination of evidence in judicial procedures;
(3) not raised by following the requirements on raising questions;
(4) that may harm anyone (including himself);
(5) pursuing any personal information of the individual provider of the Services;
(6) for teasing or insulting purposes; or
(7) reasonably judged as irrelevant to the Services.
5. The healthcare consulting and other services provided by the WeDoctor Platform are for reference only. You shall be responsible for any results arising from the use of the information available on WeDoctor Platform without consulting a doctor or other healthcare professionals.
6. We shall not be held liable for the failure to delete or store the information posted by you. We take initiative to adopt measures such as data backup, encryption and otherwise to ensure the security of your data; however, we shall not be held liable for data loss and leakage due to unexpected factors. We may review and supervise your behavior to ensure you comply with this Agreement. If you are in breach of this Agreement, we may take actions pursuant to this Agreement, including but not limited to suspending your access to the Services.
We may modify this Agreement from time to time to cater to the changes in national laws and regulations and the needs of online operation. The modified agreement shall take effect and supersede the original version once posted on WeDoctor Platform. We will announce the modifications. You may log in to view the latest agreement at any time. You shall pay attention to and read the latest version of this Agreement and the announcements available on WeDoctor Platform from time to time. If you do not agree with the updated agreement, you may and shall immediately cease using the Services. If you continue using the Services, you are deemed to have consented to this Agreement as updated. If any clause hereunder is deemed to be revoked, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, that clause shall be deemed severable without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement. In the event of a dispute, the then updated Service Agreement shall prevail.
1. All notices under this Agreement may be given as webpage announcements, by email, or in any other manner agreed by you and such notices are deemed to have been delivered on the day they are given.
2. Any of your notices to us shall be delivered in writing and addressed pursuant to the correspondence address, email address and other contact information officially made available on WeDoctor Platform.
XV. GOVERNING LAW AND APPLICATION
1. This Agreement is entered into in Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, the PRC.
2. The validity, interpretation, implementation and dispute resolution of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws then in force in the PRC (without regard to its conflict of laws rules). In the event of any contradiction between this Agreement and applicable laws, the terms hereof shall be re-interpreted in full accordance with the laws and all other valid terms shall remain effective.
3. If there is any dispute between the you and us in relation to the contents or the implementation of this Agreement, the parties shall make best efforts to resolve the dispute through amicable negotiation; if the negotiation fails, either party may institute a legal action with the people’s court with jurisdiction over the place of execution of this Agreement.
1. We respect your legal rights. This Agreement and the rules, statements and other information published on WeDoctor Platform are for serving you better and more conveniently. WeDoctor Platform welcomes your comments and suggestions from across the society. We will humbly listen to feedbacks and make modifications to this Agreement and the various rules of WeDoctor Platform in due course.
2. Please pay extra attention to the highlighted terms of this Agreement that are boldface, bold, underlined or italic.
3. By using WeDoctor Platform, you are deemed to have fully accepted this Agreement. Before clicking "Login", please confirm again that you are aware of and fully understand all the provisions in this Agreement.